Cookhouse - Beef Meatloaf
******* Not Available In Store- Order and Pick UP Only*******
Lean Ground Beef, Beef Organ Meats, Purified Water, Quick Cooked Rolled Oats, Apples, Stone Ground Brown Rice Flour, Oat Flour, Whole Barley Flour, Organic Spelt Flour, Sweet Potatoes, White Potatoes, Carrots, Eggs, Sunflower Oil, Nutritional Yeast, Collard Greens, Lecithin Granules, Kelp Powder, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Carob Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Parsley Flakes, Ground Ginger, Oregano, Rosemary, Vitamin C Crystals, Marjoram.
We take pride in producing a cooked meatloaf that you can feel good about! We use only pasture raised and/or cage free meats and source from farmers that abide by the safe and ethical treatment of animals through all life stages.
- Canadian Sourced Pasture Raised Beef
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free Meat
- Excellent for Picky Eaters
- Recommended for Senior Dogs or Pets Suffering from Compromised Digestive Systems
- Complete and Balanced Meal Choice
- Can be fed in rotation with BCR Menu Complete and Balanced Meal Choices
- Serve slightly warm to enhance flavour
- Can be added as a meal "topper" for both raw, or dry food diets
- Excellent for picky eaters, senior dogs, and dogs suffering from compromised digestive systems
- Contains Rice Flour as a binder. This may make it unsuitable for dogs with allergies to grains or starch
- Beef protein is a recommended protein for dogs with allergies to Chicken
Meatloaf should be stored in the freezer and thawed for serving. We recommend placing the frozen food in the fridge for a day prior to feeding. Meatloaf will last in the fridge for around 4 or 5 days (just like any fresh food product). The aluminum foil tray is microwavable safe if you need to defrost quickly, but the foil/paper lid is not.
Protein not less than 8.6%
(Dry-weight percentage of protein 28.67%)
Crude Fat not less than 6.8%
Crude Fibre not more than 1%
Moisture not more than 70%
Phosphorus .15 %
179 kcal per 100 grams