Cookhouse - Turkey Meatloaf
We take pride in producing a cooked meatloaf that you can feel good about! We use only pasture raised and/or cage free meats and source from farmers that abide by the safe and ethical treatment of animals through all life stages.
- Ontario Raised Cage Free Turkey
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free Meat
- Excellent for Picky Eaters
- Recommended for Senior Dogs or Pets Suffering from Compromised Digestive Systems
- Complete and Balanced Meal Choice
- Can be fed in rotation with BCR Menu Complete and Balanced Meal Choices
- Serve slightly warm to enhance flavour
- Can be added as a meal "topper" for both raw, or dry food diets
- Excellent for picky eaters, senior dogs, and dogs suffering from compromised digestive systems
- Contains Rice Flour as a binder. This may make it unsuitable for dogs with allergies to grains or starch
- Turkey protein is a recommended protein for dogs with allergies to Chicken
Serving & Handling
- Meatloaf should be stored in the freezer and thawed for serving. We recommend placing the frozen food in the fridge for a day prior to feeding.
- Meatloaf will last in the fridge for around 4 or 5 days (just like any fresh food product).
- The aluminum foil tray is microwave safe if you need to defrost quickly, but the foil/paper lid is not.
Protein not less than 8.6%
(Dry-weight percentage of protein 28.67%)
Crude Fat not less than 6.8%
Crude Fibre not more than 1%
Moisture not more than 70%
Phosphorus .15 %
179 kcal per 100 grams